Recipe Ideas / ANZAC Biscuits
- Mix rolled oats, coconut, plain flour and sugar in a bowl.
- Separately, melt butter and golden syrup in a saucepan over low heat. Add bi-carb of soda mixed with boiling water.
- Pour wet mix onto dry ingredients and mix thoroughly to a moist but firm consistency.
- Spoon biscuit size teaspoons of the mix onto a greased baking tray, flattening as you do.
- Bake biscuits in oven for 20 minutes on medium heat for 20 minutes or until brown.
- Remove from oven to cool, ready to eat.
- Butter 60g
- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tablespoon golden syrup
- 1 teaspoon bi-carb of soda
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 cup sugar