Recipe Ideas / Pumpkin Scones
- Cream butter and sugar together, and add pumpkin, mixing well.
- Add egg and slowly mix in milk a little at a time, adding flour to create a soft dough.
- Roll out into a 2cm thick wedge, and cookie-cut into scone shapes.
- Place on lightly greased baking tray and cook in hot oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and keep warm by covering with a tea towel before serving. Hot buttered, these are delicious.
- 2 tablespoons of butter or margarine
- 2 smaller tablespoons of castor sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ cup milk
- 2 ½ cups self raising flour
- ½ cup of cooked mashed pumpkin