Lemon & Ginger Iced Tea
Add some zing to your afternoon with our easy to make and refreshing Lemon & Ginger iced tea recipe.
- 4 Nerada Lemon and Ginger tea bags
- 1 litre coconut water
- 3 kaffir lime leaves
- ½ cup fresh or canned lychees
- Lime slices for serving
- Bring the coconut water and lime leaves to a gentle simmer in a small saucepan.
- Remove from the heat and add the Nerada Ginger and Lemon tea bags and allow to steep for 2 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and place in the fridge to cool
- Fill some glasses with ice, pour the chilled tea over, garnish with some lychees and fresh lime slices. Serve at once.