A perfect combination of zesty lemon, delicate back tea and minty freshness, this refreshing punch is best served on hot summer day.
• 6-7 Nerada Black Tea Bags
• Juice of 6 lemons
• 250g (1 cup) sugar
• 1 tablspoon crushed mint leaves
• Large bottle (1.25l) dry ginger ale
- Bring a 5 cups of water to boil in a large pot. Remove from add teabags and leave to brew for 4 to 5 minutes. Add sugar and stir to dissolve.
- Add lemon juice and mint then chill well.
- When ready to serve, pour into chilled punch bowl or large jug, add dry ginger ale and lemon, and serve.