Pack A Punch
Perfect for your next party, this delicious combination is sure to please the crowd.
- 3 Nerada Black Tea Bags
- Juice of 3 oranges
- 750ml (1 bottle)
- red wineJuice of 2 lemons
- 375ml (1.5 cups) port
- Orange thinly sliced
- 250ml (1 cup) brandy
- 150ml soda water
- 75g (6 tablespoons) castor sugar
- Grated rind of 1 orange and 1 lemon
- Fresh fruit (e.g. blueberries, pomegranate, sliced apple or orange) to serve
- Ice cubes to serve
- Place tea bags in a large pot with 500mls freshly boiled water and allow to brew for 4 to 5 minutes, then strain into large punch bowl or jug.
- Add sugar, stir until dissolved and mix in grated lemon and orange rinds. Allow to cool, then add wine, port, brandy, lemon and orange juices.
- Stir well, and chill in fridge for at least one hour. When cold, add chilled soda water, fresh fruit and a few ice cubes.