Peppermint & Apple Iced Tea Recipe
Home made iced tea anyone? Try this easy (and refreshing) peppermint and apple recipe.
- 3 Nerada Peppermint teabags
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1.25L chilled clear apple juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Ice for serving
- Watermelon slices
- 2 Lebanese Cucumbers
- Place peppermint teabags in a large heatproof jug and pour over boiling water. Steep for 6 minutes then remove the teabags and place the jug in the fridge until chilled.
- Combine apple juice with the chilled peppermint tea. Add lime juice.
- Place some ice into serving glasses. Peel some cucumber ribbons using a potato peeler and add to the serving glasses with some small wedges of watermelon. Pour the chilled tea over the ice and serve at once.