Pineapple Iced Tea Recipe
Iced tea is a refreshing way to drink your favourite brew over the warmer months. Black tea contains antioxidants while fresh pineapple juice and mint bring natural sweetness for guilt-free drinking.
- 4 Nerada Black Tea Bags tea bags
- 2 cups (500ml) pineapple juice
- 1/3 cup (80ml) lemon juice
- Pineapple wedges and fresh mint leaves, to serve
- Infuse the tea bags in 1L boiling water for 3-5 minutes, then remove tea bags and chill tea.
- Pour the tea, pineapple juice and lemon juice into a jug. Add ice and garnish with mint leaves. Serve immediately.